For the beauty and personal care industry, it is essential to find a balance between the protection and the presentation of its packaging for cosmetic products, since currently, the visual appeal can make the difference to position the cosmetic among its consumers.
Undoubtedly, the security to store, transport and protect the content is also a factor that they must consider when they want to create the perfect container. To achieve this, there are different types of materials, among which are plastic resins such as polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
Types of containers for cosmetic products
The most common containers used in the beauty and personal care industries are plastic containers to store creamy textures and avoid spills through their screw caps; glass dropper bottles to maintain the quality of treatments or vitamins; plastic containers with a dosing or spray trigger to better distribute the product, among others. At Plastimex we have different containers so that your product stands out from the competition and offers your consumer a rewarding experience when using your cosmetic.
Advantages of plastic for your cosmetic products
It is important to mention that plastic has multiple qualities that will help you create the perfect container for your cosmetic products. The main advantages that plastic containers offer for your product are:
- Excellent safety and resistance: Thanks to this feature, your product will remain in perfect condition during storage and transport. Without a doubt, it is very important to trust that your product will arrive with the right characteristics and without any setbacks despite the distance or any risk that may arise.
- Plastic resin is one of the most economical materials: Working with lower-priced containers for its manufacture is reflected in the final product that you offer your consumer.
- It is an easy material to recycle: The technology and material used to manufacture the packaging also define the experience with your product. For this reason, many companies are committed to caring for the environment.
- Improve the experience of your consumer thanks to its practicality: The application of the product is key to creating satisfaction with the consumer’s needs. For this, the texture of your cosmetic must be considered to adapt your content to the product.
- It allows you to customize the packaging of your product: If the cosmetic containers contain enough features to stand out, it is easier for me to capture attention and therefore position myself in the market.
If you have any questions about this topic or want to purchase the best containers for your cosmetic products, do not hesitate to contact us. Our experts will advise you from the first moment and provide you with the information you need to find the ideal container for you.